Monday 12 January 2009

Fuck off and die.

If there's one thing I hate, it's being ill. I noticed on Saturday evening that my head felt...warm? Fuzzy?...and then on Sunday I woke up and felt like someone had punched me through the back of the skull and had massaged my brain to goo. This morning? I feel loathsome. I managed to get up, get into the shower and then my legs just felt like they were going to give way. I *hate* being unwell. I feel so damned guilty phoning in sick, I feel so damned pathetic.

Well, nothing else for it. I'm currently tucked up in bed, laptop on lap (thank God for wi-fi) and I'm contemplating having some soup for lunch. I fucking hate this country and I hate the illnesses that sweep up around winter. Die off, the lot of you!

I demand sympathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment