Sunday 11 January 2009

Sunday

The bread turned out pretty damned good, if I don't mind saying so myself. I think the next time I make it, I'm going to actually roll the dough out and cut into chunks rather than pull what I thought were handfuls of dough off each time. Either I misjudged, or I have magically shrinking and expanding hands. Hmm.

Good god, it's Monday tomorrow. Last week in work until I go on holiday and quite frankly, I'm not exactly thrilled about this last week because, hey, I just want to go on holiday, lie in bed, watch telly and that's that. That's the thrilling extent of my life, my darlings, I go to work and I come home and I go to bed. Hardly surprising, really, given that I get paid a shit wage and I work shit hours. Seriously, shitty hours. Ah well.

But, hey, at least I get a long-lie tomorrow morning. In for half eleven, back out for nine. Shiiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment